With thousands of old newsletters and hundreds of pages. Is there a quicker way to index or search a page number to hunt down an older mailing?
When I change to sort the list size by 100 or so it will not keep that selection (which would reduce the page #s significantly)
I am basically trying to find a way to sort through the mailing overview much quicker, it seems to take multiple seconds EACH page and I have to manually click to go through hundreds of them.
I am on OpenEMM 2015 R3
Thanks
Quicker method of page index?
Moderator: moderator
-
marktuan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 11:48 am
Re: Quicker method of page index?
I’ve run into something similar with large mailing lists. Have you tried using the search or filtering options instead of paging through the overview? I’m also curious whether a newer OpenEMM version handles large mailing archives more efficiently.heardle
